March 3 – Quarter 1, 2017
ProAutomated had its best year yet, topping our goals for 2016!
New Team Members
As we plan for continued record growth in 2017, we’ve welcomed 14 new team members to our Field Service team in the last couple months:
Spencer Chando – Philadelphia, PA
Alejandro Torres Colon – Boston, MA
Geoffrey Carpenter – Charlotte, NC
Kenneth Njuguna – San Francisco, CA
Brian McCarthy – Boston, MA
James Song – Dallas, TX
Shaun Tse – Los Angeles, CA
Rebecca Suorez – Los Angeles, CA
Brian Dowling – San Francisco, CA
David Johnson – Austin, TX
Gonzalo Garcia – Los Angeles, CA
Raul Davila – San Francisco, CA
Jasper D’Agostino – Toronto, ON, Canada
Bao Nguyen – Los Angeles, CA
We also welcomed Jeannine Hoyt to ProA, as our newest Strategic Accounts Manager in the California Bay Area.
We’re happy to announce that a team member was recently promoted as well
Troy Wampole – Field Service Engineer II & Regional Service Leader
ProAutomated greatly values its team and recognizes its members as they reach milestones with the company.
The Following 3 Year Anniversary recipients received a commemorative gift, marking 3 years of service with ProA in 2016:
– Scott Camp
– Jacqueline Lee
– Sean Wayland
– Nick Kruse
The following 5 Year Anniversary 2016 recipients chose from a variety of gift packages. Among these options are company-made deposits into retirement or college funds or a paid vacation for two.
– Carlos Pinho
– Scottie Doolittle
Our Business Development Vice President, Tim Sparks, is busy finding new industries for the company, and we look forward to continued diversification. Stay tuned for more news on this front as we branch out in new and exciting arenas!
The ProA family once again celebrated the holidays in style on both coasts. Team members were joined by their spouses/dates for dinner parties and overnight stays in King of Prussia, PA and San Francisco, CA. We relish time together to celebrate the season.
More Fun to Come… and Service Too
We’re gearing up for our annual Company Outing this June at Malibu Dude Ranch in Milford, PA. We are returning to this awesome facility for more horseback riding, ATV tours, cattle drives and of course, the mechanical bull! And, as always, we will be serving as a company to give back to the communities that serve us. Past community service has included partnering with local nonprofits like Rebuilding Together and Turn To Us. These annual service activities combine a couple of our Core Values – Caring and Camaraderie. Such a great way to bond as a team while serving those in need.
Looking forward to another record-breaking, fantastic year for ProAutomated!
August 22 – Quarter 2, 2016
Lots of Exciting Happenings!
This spring and summer has been a very busy time for ProAutomated. The year kicked off with a bang, gaining momentum as the months roll by. We are tracking our best year yet, so thankful for both our dedicated repeat clients, as well as a long list of new ones!
To keep up with our increased workload, we’ve added some great players to our growing team:
March – New Field Service Engineers
- Daniel Jakmian – Pennsylvania
- Michael Kyriacou – New York
- Robert Webb – Georgia
- Shawn Dillon – Texas
July – New Field Service Technicians
- Tavia Smith – Illinois
- David Wojcik – New Jersey
- Frank DuVal – California
August – New Strategic Accounts Manager
- Mike Moran – New York
Several promotions also took place:
- Troy Wampole – Regional Service Leader
- Eric Vincent – Field Service Engineer II & Regional Service Leader/li>
- Scott Camp – Field Service Engineer II
- Kyle Jensen – Field Service Engineer II & Regional Service Leader
- Jackie Lee – Sr. Scheduling & Travel Coordinator
We also recently gathered together in the little town of Jim Thorpe, PA, for our annual company outing. Everyone enjoyed relaxing and getting to know our newer team members while playing paintball, biking and enjoying the beautiful small town atmosphere. We also had the pleasure of supporting a local nonprofit organization, Turn-To-Us, by cleaning up and building patio areas for 2 local citizens in need. We always enjoy giving back to the communities that welcome us for our annual get-togethers.
We’re still catching our breath from the first half of the year – can’t wait to see what’s in store for the rest of 2016!
Employees Wearing New Hats
We are excited to announce that two of our employees are taking on new roles.
In addition to his current roles as ProA’s Trainer and Quality Manager, Dan Ludington will also act as the company’s Project Coordinator. In this new role, Dan will be “”quarterbacking”” LCM projects and supporting our Field Service Engineers in preparing jobs for their arrival, assisting with large projects and closing out jobs with loose ends. We know Dan’s many skills will greatly enhance our job starts and completion.
Steven James will also be transitioning into the role of Project Manager & Operations Leader. His expertise in this arena will help our internal automation and operational processes, ultimately improving the overall management of our projects.
Congratulations are in order for these two important members of our team!
March 14 – Quarter 1, 2016
As 2016 kicks off, we are excited to announce the purchase of our new sister company,
Reliable Laser Solutions
This new company provides services to surgical and aesthetic lasers in the medical industry.
Jumping into the medical field provides an additional avenue of service that our talented engineers can provide, allowing them to expand their areas of expertise as well.
Stay tuned for more news as we launch this new and exciting endeavor!”
New Employees Hired!
We are happy to announce the addition of four new Field Service Engineers to our team in January of this year:
- Kyle Murray – Based in Baltimore and servicing our MidAtlantic/Northeast regions
- Todd Turner – Based in Chicago and servicing our Central region
- Olly Brown – Based in Los Angeles and servicing our West Coast region
- Brendan Costelloe – Based in Toronto and servicing Ontario, Canada
One more Field Service Engineer was added in February:
- John Hartz – Based in Boston and servicing our Northeast region
These gentlemen are undergoing intensive training and are already proving to be very valuable the team, and welcome membrers of our ProA family!
Holiday Celebrations in January!
Each year, ProAutomated gathers employees and spouses/significant others together to celebrate the holidays. Since the holiday season is such a crazy time of year, we prefer to gather in January to allow our employees more time with their families during the holidays.
This last January, we held parties in Philadelphia and San Francisco for an evening of dinner and after-dinner activities. Our employees look forward to the camaraderie of these parties, gathering together in a fun and casual setting.
Next annual gathering – enjoying paintball, hiking, biking, and lots of other fun activities in Jim Thorpe in June!
Two ProAutomated Employees Receive Exciting Gifts for Their Five Year Work Anniversaries
ProAutomated offers a number of gift choices to employees on their five year work anniversaries. The company feels strongly about showing gratitude to its longstanding employees who have demonstrated a strong commitment and dedication to the company. Here’s what the latest recipients chose:
- LaMarr Smith, a Field Service Engineer in Virginia, chose to have a $3,000 tax-free contribution made to his 401K fund.
- Eric Vincent, a Field Service Engineer in Indiana, chose a paid vacation for two including airfare, hotel and rental car.
Congratulations to the two of them, and may they enjoy many more years with ProAutomated!
Recently Completed LCM Projects
- Bankers Life Fieldhouse – Regional Service Leader Eric Vincent is in progress on a lighting upgrade at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN.
- Harvard University – Field Service Engineer Alex Nutter has completed startup on a new lighting control system at Harvard University in Cambridge, MA.
- Twitter Field Service Engineer Jose Devares is in progress on a new lighting control system at Twitter’s campus in San Francisco, CA.
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art – Field Service Engineer Kyle Jensen is working on the expansion of a lighting control system at The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art in San Francisco, CA.
- The John Paul II Shrine and Institute – Field Service Engineer Scott Camp recently finished an upgrade of a lighting control system at the John Paul II Shrine and Institute in Washington, DC.